Cosmetic Dentists in Denver, CO
At Litvak & Woller Esthetic Comprehensive Dentistry, we want you to have the chance to put your best smile forward. As highly skilled and experienced cosmetic dentists in the Cherry Creek area, we can offer you a variety of smile-enhancing treatments that fit your unique needs, preferences, lifestyle, and budget.
Cosmetic Dental Services to Enhance Your Smile
We offer several different options for repairing or concealing aesthetic imperfections so that you can enjoy the glow of a gorgeous smile. Ultimately, we strive to help you attain the smile you have always wanted so you can enjoy eating, speaking, socializing, smiling, and laughing with increased comfort and confidence.
Our high quality and artful cosmetic treatments include:
Porcelain veneers are strong, thin shells of porcelain that your dentist affixes to the front surfaces of your teeth. Porcelain veneers shine like natural teeth, giving your smile a truly dazzling appearance. Additionally, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant, and they can repair or conceal:
- Chips, breaks, and fractures
- Gaps and minor spacing issues
- Minor misalignments
- Stains and discoloration
- Teeth of uneven shapes or sizes (i.e., short or elongated teeth)
Dr. Litvak and Dr. Woller use dental crowns to reshape, realign, repair, or whiten a patient’s teeth.
Crowns are versatile, and they can be made from various materials. However, porcelain dental crowns are more realistic because they closely resemble natural teeth. Crowns can cover, protect, and strengthen teeth that are:
- Broken or fractured
- Severely decayed
- Weakened by a procedure like a root canal
- Stained or discolored
- Uneven or irregular shapes and sizes
Crowns also help stabilize and support bridges and can restore dental implants.
Dental bridges replace missing teeth and rely upon healthy neighboring teeth to hold them in position. Bridges close in the gaps in your smile, as well as support your facial muscles and restore your teeth’s necessary function and appearance.
There are several different types of bridges from which you can choose: traditional, cantilever, Maryland, and implant-supported. Your dentist will help you determine which type of bridge will be best for you, based on your smile’s needs, aesthetic goals, and lifestyle.
Professional teeth whitening is a safe, quick, and effective way to revive your smile. We offer high-quality teeth whitening in Denver that lifts hard stains, eliminates discoloration, and brightens your smile. Teeth whitening can be done in our office or at home as prescribed by your dentist.
Tooth-colored fillings are taking the dentistry world by storm. Not only do they match your teeth’s natural shade, but they are also biocompatible and totally safe. With our aesthetic white fillings, you no longer have to worry about having metal in your mouth with amalgam fillings. Tooth-colored fillings are also durable, long-lasting, and comfortable.
Cosmetic Dentistry Is More than Meets the Eye
Many people believe that cosmetic dentistry only enhances a patient’s appearance, but did you know that it can also improve one’s oral health and mental wellbeing?
There are numerous benefits associated with cosmetic dentistry and improving the fit, shade, and contour of your smile. Some of these benefits include:
- Confidence boost – When we are happy with our smiles, our confidence radiates. We feel more comfortable smiling, laughing, eating, and socializing with our loved ones, and we are more likely to meet new people. This also opens the door for new and exciting opportunities in work, school, and relationships.
- Reduced pain and discomfort – Crooked, damaged, or missing teeth can affect your oral and physical health. For example, tooth loss can lead to gum disease, jaw bone deterioration, and even heart disease, while crooked or damaged teeth can cause additional dental injuries.
- Improved dental health – When your smile is bright and beautiful, you want to keep it that way. So, you may be less likely to consume foods or beverages that can stain or mar your new and improved smile. You may also be more likely to practice excellent oral hygiene to keep your teeth and gums in good shape. With aesthetic dental restorations, like bridges, implants or crowns, your gum and jaw bone health can also be protected.
Schedule a Consultation at Our Dental Office in Denver, CO!
When your teeth and gums are cared for, you can experience the glow of good dental health and a sparkling smile. At Litvak & Woller Esthetic Comprehensive Dentistry, we want to help you improve your smile’s appearance while maintaining your optimal level of oral health. So whether you have a stained, broken, decayed, or gapped smile, we have a cosmetic treatment for you! Our friendly and caring team will develop a customized plan based on your oral health needs, your smile goals, and your budget so you can get the gorgeous, healthy smile you want and deserve.
We look forward to helping you attain your dream smile!